CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Recipe #4: Melt in your mouth Chicken Breasts

This should actually be entitled "Chicken YUM!".  It was so good!  Even the preschooler liked it (well, he said that he didn't but then asked for seconds).  I modified it a little in order to make it healthier and to utilize the items that we had on hand. This is a great recipe, since it generally uses ingredients that we have in the house and it requires little prep-work.

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breasts
4 boneless chicken breast halves  (I split each breast in half)
1 cup mayonnaise (I used 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 3/4 cup plain yogurt)
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt (I used Tastefully Simple)
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 
1 teaspoon garlic powder (I used Tastefully Simple Garlic-Garlic)

Directions: 
1. Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings. 
2. Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish (I used a slotted pan)
3. Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment