Saturday night was a rough night around here. Smunchie was up A LOT, and therefore, so was mama. So, on Sunday morning, Greg offerred to let me sleep in. Imagine my surprise when I woke up FOUR AND HALF HOURS later!!
I came running downstairs to find that Greg had thawed some breastmilk and fed it to Smunchie in a bottle, so that I could rest. Of course, it is always bittersweet to have someone else feed the baby but it felt so good to get some uninterrupted sleep!!
The neatest thing about the whole experience was that Lil G got to feed Smunchie too. Daddy was cooking breakfast, so he let Lil G hold the bottle while he ran back and forth to check on the food. Lil G was so proud to feed his little sister and she looks pretty contented to have him feed her as well!



0 comments:
Post a Comment