CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day was a pretty quiet event in our house.  We spent time with my (Erin's) family.  It was fun and relaxing-just what this mama ordered!  We took some time to take our traditional Mother's Day photos.  And, per tradition, it was a bit difficult to get Lil G to act "normal".

On Saturday, Greg and Lil G went shopping for my present.  Lil G tried but had a hard time keeping the gift a surprise.  All day long, he kept saying things like, "Mama, which car did you take to run errands? You didn't see your plant present in the back, did you?" and 
"Mama, I'm not going to tell you anything else about your plant present but can I put the small one in my room?" and finally, 
"Mama, did you want to know about your plant?"
We finally gave in and opened the gift on Saturday.  And you know what? I now have two beautiful plants to hang in my kitchen and family rooms. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment