Today, Lil G asked, once again, for mama to help him build a marble maze that was "as tall as him". I am actually pretty proud of the finished product, as I pretty much suck at making these things!
Monday, October 1, 2012
Super G
This last weekend, Lil G got a fabulous gift from his Papa and Tutu: a cape! He was so excited to run all around the house, proudly proclaiming his superhero status.
Today, Lil G asked, once again, for mama to help him build a marble maze that was "as tall as him". I am actually pretty proud of the finished product, as I pretty much suck at making these things!
Today, Lil G asked, once again, for mama to help him build a marble maze that was "as tall as him". I am actually pretty proud of the finished product, as I pretty much suck at making these things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment