CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The first cold of the year

 Yesterday, I took Lil G to the doctor, because I suspected that he had another ear infection.  I was very surprised to find out that he only had a cold!

Lil G has been a real trooper, despite not sleeping well and coughing A LOT.  He especially loves taking his "fishy medicine" (aka- using his nebulizer).  Plus, he is such a big boy now that he actually helps mama irrigate his sinuses, instead of writhing around and screaming!  He is growing up so fast.
Meanwhile, I have been hard at work making some goodies for the new baby. Here is a diaper cover, t-shirt, shoe set.  I set away to get the diaper cover made and then made the other pieces to match.  More to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment