CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Zebra Hat!

A few days ago, I let Lil G look at hats online with me.  I was trying to let him pick a winter hat and told him that he could pick from the frog, the zebra or the raccoon hats.  He immediately decided that the zebra hat was the one for him.  I told him that I would order it for him and thought that was that.  Now, I know kids.  I know them pretty well, in fact.  Why I thought that the lil man would understand the concept of ordering something, I'll never understand. 

Lil G spent the rest of the afternoon looking in the dryer over and over.  And over. And over.  Again.  He apparently believes that the dryer is where online hats are delivered.


Needless to say, that evening, I ran out to the store to buy him the hat.  I didn't want to keep repeating the same scenerio.  He adores his new hat and wears it all the time.  And, he looks pretty cute in it, if I do say so myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment