CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Birthday Party Redo and Evening playtime.


We were so sorry that Poppa and Tutu could not come to Gavin's first birthday party, due to illness. Greg and I decided to have the party again a week later and try and recreate some of the magic. I think that everyone had a very good time, the second time around. Uncle Rodger even came back into town for a second weekend in a row!
Reading his new book with mommy--"Llama, llama, red pajama"

Playtime with Uncle RodgerSmash cake- Take two!



Gavin and daddy always spend time playing together after Greg gets home from work. I treasure the time they have together, because they have such a wonderful bond. It is priceless to watch them interact each evening.


1 comments:

Ethiopianmomma said...

Did you make his cake????? Wow!!!!!!

Post a Comment